Things to remember…good camper etiquette
· Park Speed Limit is 5 MPH, painfully slow and enforced. No mini bikes, dirt bikes, ATV’s or go-carts in the park, with the exception on entering and exiting only. Golf carts allowed and follow the same rules as automobiles.
· Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
· Check in time 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. earlier or later check in time may be available, just ask.
· One camping unit per site, two adults and up to 6 children. One small tent is allowed in addition to house dependent children only.
· One vehicle directly on camping site only, second vehicle allowed per site, may need to park in designated area close to their site. Additional utility or boat trailer may park in the overflow parking area by the entrance, please ask first.
· All children will need to be supervised in the swim area and at their site by quiet hours. Rude and foul language by children will be brought to the parent’s attention.
· No playing in and around the service building or boat storage area.
· No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk
· No glass items on the beach, please clean up after yourself and your children. No cleaning of fish allowed in the swim area. No dogs allowed in swim area. Deep Lake is close by if your pups want to swim.
· Fireworks of any nature are strictly prohibited.
· Fires are permitted in designated areas only, please do not leave unattended.
· Garbage must be in bags and placed in dumpsters, please double bag any fish remains. No cleaning of fish in bathhouses.
· The use of firearms, pellet/bb guns, bows and arrows are not allowed on park grounds.
· Gas powered generators are prohibited, unless in an emergent situation and approved by management.
· Dogs must be fully vaccinated and under your immediate control. At your site, on a leash that does not permit your dog to extend out past your site. When walking, on a 6 foot leash or less. Clean up after your pet and dispose of properly! No dogs left unattended while you are away. Be respectful of your dog barking, excessive barking will be addressed by management and dealt with accordingly, including leaving the park. Two dogs per site please.
· All day visitors must check in at the office and leave the park by 10:00 p.m., gates may close at 11:00 p.m. and reopen at 6:00 a.m.
· Sharp Park Campground is a private campground and reserves the right to select clientele/visitors.
· Disregard for any of our rules or warnings will be sufficient reason for termination of a guest stay and result in forfeiture of unused portion of your stay.