Sharp Park Campground, owned by VanRhee Ventures LLC, will be referred to as SPC now and collectively thereafter.
• Park Speed Limit is 5 MPH, painfully slow and enforced. No minibikes, dirt bikes, ATV’s, or go-carts in the park, except for entering and exiting only. Golf carts allowed, drivers must be 16 years old or older and follow the same rules as automobiles. The owner of the golf cart must have insurance on it.
• Check in time is 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Earlier or later check in time may be available, just ask, depending on the site availability. The check–out time is 1:00 p.m. Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
• One camping unit per site. Two adults and up to 6 children in the immediate family or four adults only (or at the discretion of management). One small tent is allowed for dependent children only.
• One vehicle directly on camping site only, second vehicle permitted only if space allows. Overflow parking is available. Utility, boat, and boat trailers must park in designated overflow areas.
• No playing in and around the service building or boat storage area.
• All children need to be supervised in the swimming area and at their site by quiet hours. Rude/foul language by children will be brought to the parent’s attention. No glass items on the beach, please clean up after yourself and your children. No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
• No cleaning of fish allowed in the swimming area. No dogs allowed in the swimming area, unless it is a
dedicated open dog swim, typically on Thursdays and Sundays from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Deep Lake is close by if your pups want to swim on different days. Dog parks are in Middleville and Hastings.
• Fireworks of any nature are strictly prohibited, including sparklers. No cutting of trees or branches.
• Fires are permitted in designated fire rings only. Don’t leave unattended or burn trash.
• Garbage must be in bags, tied and placed in dumpsters. No cleaning of fish in bathhouses.
• The use of firearms, pellet/bb guns, bows and arrows are not permitted on SPC property.
• Gas powered generators are prohibited unless it an urgent nature and approved by management.
• Pets are welcome! See SPC’s Pet Policy for rules regarding pets in the campground.
• Visitors must check in at the office, obtain a day pass and leave the park by 10:00 p.m. Visitor fees may apply.
• SPC is a private campground and reserves the right to select clientele/visitors. SPC does not discriminate against any race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliate, or gender.
• Damage to any campground property will result in the required payment of the replacement cost. Fire rings cost $70 and picnic tables cost $300.
• SPC shall not be liable to Camper nor guests of Camper and for any injury or damage, however caused, to any person or property on the reserved campsite or other premises owned by SPC. Having insurance on the camping unit and all personal property is the sole responsibility of the camper.
• All docks are owned by SPC and are available for use by any registered guest.
• Intimidating behavior towards staff or others that is intended to be annoying, vicious or that disturbs the peace (such as foul language or loud music) on SPC property is grounds for immediate dismissal with forfeiture of any paid funds.
• A short-term clothesline is permitted for swimming attire and towels only.
• Committing any unlawful act on SPC property or witnessing and/or having knowledge of any unlawful activity on SPC property, and failing to report it, will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
Sharp Park Campground, owned by VanRhee Ventures LLC, will be referred to as SPC now and
• Non-aggressive pets are welcome and need to be registered at the office and limited to two per site.
• Pets must always be kept on a maximum 6-foot leash, they must NOT be left unattended and MUST be under your immediate control.
• Clean up after your pet, there are three waste bag stations in the park.
• No excessive barking.
• Must be up to date on vaccinations.
• No pets allowed in any of the campground buildings or at the beach (unless it is a dedicated open dog swim). Deep Lake is nearby for pups to swim in.
• Any aggressive behavior displayed by the pet (or owner) will be asked to leave the campground.
• SPC is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). The owner of the pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
Full refund 31 days or more, 75% refund of 15-30 days, 50% refund 8-14 days and no refund 7 days or less. Refunds are given minus a $20 service fee. A check will be mailed for any refunds owed.